Diamond Cut Music

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diamond Cut Music

So I just ordered all the remaining Diamond Cut Music items I didn't already have (I already had Vintage Vallee, Vaughn Deleeath, Ray Noble, Eddie Duchin, Al Bowlly, and Hot And Rare), and I ordered the remaining 23 items (some free, others not) as digital downloads.

When I got the download links, I noticed that "An Olde Phonograph Christmas" and "Handel's Messiah" do not provide a download link, but instad links to an online player to listen to the two items. Didn't know if this was intentional or not.
    John

Sounds like 2 broken links - will check it out.

Craig
    "Who put orange juice in my orange juice?" - - - William Claude Dukenfield

Comment

Do the two broken links work now?

Craig

Comment

Craig - I figured it out. For all the ones except the two, I clicked on the link and it opened a window to download the zip file. For the two, I mentioned, however, the link is directly to MP3 files, so it opened it in a player rather than just downloading. So I instead right-clicked and was able to download as an MP3 file. All is good now. Thank you, and I look forward to listening to the music.
        John

Comment

We will make it more friendly to deal with shortly. Thanks for informing us. Hope you enjoy the music.

Craig

Comment

Rick reports that he intentionally did it that way, but I am not sure why. Important thing is that it does download and play.

Craig

Comment

Working...
            X